- B vitamins
- iron (twice as much as legumes)
There, tiny product with HUGE BENEFITS. Ni recipe mommy ambil dari Annabel Karmel ye.
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped - I used one only
2 tablespoons chopped celery
1 tablespoon vegetable oil - I subtitued with olive oil
1/4 cup split red lentils - wash it thoroughly to remove debris
1 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
1 3/4 cups vegetable or chicken stock or water - I used vege stock
1. Saute the onion, carrots and celery in the veg oil for 5 mins or until softened.
2. Add the lentils and sweet potato and pour in the stock or water.
3. Bring to a boil, turn down the heat and simmer, covered for 20 mins.
4. Puree to the consistency that u needed.